Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Machina Dynamica's Teleportation Tweak

"That said, unlike many others here I won't be questioning your ethics or labeling you a charlatan. I don't think that my disbelief or my inability to comprehend how a device works entitles me to question your integrity."

There are a lot of products being sold on merely anecdotal claims. Go to your local health food store to find other such products.

This doesn't bother me personally because while I think it might be bogus, as long as the marketing claims are toward purely subjective parameters, and the fact subjective performance cannot really be proven either way, that alone should *not* prohibit people from enjoying such products. Even if the enjoyment is purely psychological. And even if those selling the product seem to be taking advantage of the gullible and making big profits.

There is no law against gullibility, and there shouldn't be. And there is no law against catering to it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Machina Dynamica's Teleportation Tweak - Todd Krieger 11:30:16 06/30/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.