Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Beware of the new Federal La Scala excise tax!

Dear Consumer,
I feel it my duty as a tax paying US citizen to inform you of a recently enacted tax bill in regards to Klipsch La Scala speakers. A bill (No. 432-9972-8D) was intiated in the Senate and pased by both the House of Respresentatives and Senate to establish an excise tax on all Klipsch La Scala speakers. This tax is based on your net annual income of which will be added to the aforementioned line No.12 of Luxury Excise items. Depending on your income this will add between $127.98 and $625.11 to your annual tax debt. This being said I must also inform you that I am one of the few people who have received an exemption from this tax. I have documented Tinitus in both ears and exactly a 13.098% hearing loss in the left ear only. The above are the only qualifications for said exemption.

I can only assume that this excessive Excise Tax will unfortunately prohibit you from owning a pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers. I therefore request that you please forward the following information ASAP to me via email:
Name of school
Phone number
Individual to contact

Do not, repeat, do not post the above required info on this forum.

Sincerely Yours,
Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Beware of the new Federal La Scala excise tax! - Bob Samuelson 12:30:18 08/06/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.