Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

I would do things a bit different...

...If they were mine: First I would make sure I have a big room and put the speakers symmetrically in the room. Exactly symetrically...so that the distances from back and sides of each speaker to its adjacent walls are identical. I would also remove all those cardboard boxes and bricks and the plants (what if water dripped down!)and everything green, like the wires and that green pillow thing in the upper corner. Of course you would need to make up something to lift those drivers, other than bricks. Maybe some brackets instead. After the speaker position is optimized, put some short riser bases with spikes under them. I would use monoblock amplifiers and keep them on the floor on amp stands, close to the speakers using short speaker cables. Keep the cables behind the speakers not draping over the front like Halloween cobwebs. I would also try to touch up the white VOTT logos on the sides. I would decorate the room normally with wall hangings, bookcases, some soft furniture, a variety of textures,etc. and try to make it look like a relaxing, inviting place to be, after checking out some interior design books. Not saying it would all sound as good as what you have now but at least my marriage would be safe.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.