Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Yes, I Have!

Alan when I say "my friend" there's nothing passive aggressive or sarcastic meant on my part. To me you're one of my online audio "friends." Now while I suppose audio acquaintance would be a closer rendition of what we actually are. I feel using the term "my acquaintance" would come off more like what your suggesting I meant! Trust me, I'm not a subtle type of person. When I'm being sarcastic or aggressive ---{I'm never passive in my aggressiveness}--- you'll definitely know what I'm being. In the meantime I suppose this will be one of those topics where we'll just have to agree to disagree until someone does a test comparing the same exact song, in the same room, on the same audio system, at the exact same volume. And then adding both random noise from 12 kHz to 20 kHz and a super-tweeter and have people listen for whether or not there are audible differences between those two, or not. I believe it would be a waste of time for us to discuss this any further as you won't be able to convince me I'm wrong in my beliefs and I'm quite sure I won't be able to convince you you're wrong in your beliefs either. So until those tests are run, neither of us will know who's opinion is correct...

I'm listening to: Feel The Rhythm by Daria

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.