Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Scientifically magical exciting time we live in !!

Believable testimony from Hundreds of scientists, goverment officials and military men that flying saucers and little green men do exist. Technologies that could free us from polluting oil dependence being purposedly kept secret by the powers to be. Free energy technology (greater output than energy put in) available already. Wow crazy you say!!! Not really its all out there in the internet.

The Rodin Coil as a way to tap free unlimited dark energy from the Quantum vacuum of space. Vacumm energy said to 10 to the 13 power Joules/cubic meter= basically unlimited. Our energy future depends on harvesting this energy and getting rid of petro/oil polluting sources.

THis DIY coil increases energy output beyond the input energy without violating the Conservation of energy law. It is not a closed system but apparently it taps into the Quantum Vacuum energy source to produce more energy than was put in.

It can also act as a speaker check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0mg-zT6wuw

As a hard core scientist I find most of this exciting.....have to do a lot of relearning it looks like!!

Rafaro

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Topic - Scientifically magical exciting time we live in !! - Rafaro 10:57:05 04/25/15 (26)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.