Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Do You Mean Around In 10k British Pounds or Euros?

Hi Tom,

We both know the types of things that are going to happen before the end of the current age. We know because we have been told beforehand. But if this age ends, then a new one can begin, and we can look forward to that age with great hope.

Linked below is VICE NEWS. They make the best documentaries. Check out "Inside ISIS," and then watch some of the linked videos like "Ghosts of Aleppo." You won't see it anywhere else.

I enjoy meeting other audiophiles too, as they are pretty slim in my neck of the woods. It's always the best part of going to shows. At RMAF I found a few rooms I liked, but met a lot of people I liked, had many great conversations, and learned a great deal. I wish AXPONA would come back to Jax. Had fun there too.

There is nothing wrong with letting a fresh pair of ears hear your system. It can be informative, especially if the person has any kind of good taste, or just loves music.

Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it tucked away. The last time I almost went to Orlando was for an Edison cylinder player show. Now that's a horn system! Pretty loud for 0.00mv. Talk about a toy for horn boys.

Jamie

Big speakers and little amps blew my mind!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Do You Mean Around In 10k British Pounds or Euros? - Mr_Steady 20:33:51 10/17/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.