Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: You're talking Audiophile Audition, right? (Not the TRUE AA - which is this site!) ;-)

"I mainly use HDTT to get downloads of files which never made it to CD, or to get files of recordings where I was unhappy about some aspect of the CD reissue from the original/parent company. I have a number of the Steinberg/Pittsburgh HDTT reissues of Command Classics originals, most of which were never properly reissued on CD in that cheap MCA series years ago. Although the quality of the HDTT remasterings/reissues has varied over the years, all of the recent reissues (notably the ones which have the original album cover art) have been excellent indeed."

Glad to hear it, as I was the person who sought out and acquired the original tapes for HDTT's releases of the Steinbeeg Brhams 1st and 2nd!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: You're talking Audiophile Audition, right? (Not the TRUE AA - which is this site!) ;-) - regnaD kciN 01:07:57 01/20/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.