Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: couple of points

well, looking at the title of your message, it looks like you have a problem counting beyond two.....

kidding :-)

1. I have no idea who Mikel is
=>use the search function.

2. never been to Teresa's site so no idea about that
=>search under the "teresa" moniker and get access to her latest musings on analog playback.

3. the number of SACD's is never going to grow to a significant portion of releases, it is a dead format
=>at the beginning of year 2003, sacd releases was raining down like a tropical thunderstorm. then it slowed down dramatically into a drizzle after fundings to sacd record labels were cut and pressing plants converted some of the lines into making blu-ray discs.

4. you still haven't answered why you would invest your time and money into promoting a format which is basically dead.
=> from year 2001 till early 2003, sacd was progressing really well. all that 48K pieces of sacd sampler discs were sold in that 3 year period.

.5 Your conjecture that more SACD titles will be released seems overly optimistic.
=> sacd did died. does saying it then in the year 2003 make me some kind of prophet :-)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.