Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Respectfully...

Hey Rick,

I may bitch, but I always buy and look forward to reading PF and your articles - so that tells you something - right.

We all have our own passion in audio, and in the overall picture we all are really arguing the same thing. Your passion is the same as mine - that is why i finished with - "respectfully".

I meant it!

No harm intended, we just see things very differently! I just laugh at all the SACD rhetoric being throw about. It is a great technology, yet has inherited problems, to which other publications have already stated! Those problems are not any different then with other equipment which requires break-in or powercords or room acoustics etc etc.

SACD is not an entity on to itself!

I also have 'history' with Rich, and if you look at many of my prior post they usually are replied by him saying something incoherent. I, like many others, consider him an idiot. His reply was meant to insult me, not you.

Yet, his foot seems firmly stuck in his mouth, and his post are easily replied to - by using something he don't understand - logic.

Respecfully
TBone

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.