Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

As I make my way across the universe , I see that The Wall Street Journal loves The Beatles - Love . ....

On November 29, 2006 , the print edition of The Wall Street Journal had a loving review of The Beatles - Love .

This review was announced on the front page of The Wall Street Journal , just above The Wall Street Journal banner .

The Wall Street Journal review , appearing in the Leisure & Arts section , contains the following comments :

" The Beatles - Love package includes two discs - one a standard CD , the other a DVD audio version " .

" Love is fresh , seamless , and musically coheshive " .

" The fidelity is remarkable " .

" What emerges on Love is the breadth and complexity of The Beatles' music " .

" Love encourages the listener to listen actively to The Beatles to hear their music as fresh and innovative " .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's great to see The Wall Street Journal talking about The Beatles - Love .

It's , also , great to see The Beatles - Love receiving lots of excellent publicity , and lots of love , from The Wall Street Journal , and from many other newspapers and magazines , too .

The Beatles - Love is a worldwide hit , and DVD-A has got it !!!!

Yeah , Yeah , Yeah .... Yeah !!!!

ZS KEKL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Topic - As I make my way across the universe , I see that The Wall Street Journal loves The Beatles - Love . .... - ZS KEKL 17:05:00 12/03/06 (36)

You can not post to an archived thread.