Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

I'm not wrong . ... I must say ...

Beg and Grovel Boy , I enjoyed laughing at you , as you begged your friend Christine Tham , in this thread , to choose the SACD version of DSOTM as her favorite .

In the 2003 thread that I linked in my previous post , you will see that Christine Tham agreed with me , when I stated that the Alan Parsons Quadraphonic mix of DSOTM was spectacular , and that it was better than the Guthrie 5.1 mix .

So , I was not surprised when Christine rejected you , and humiliated you , after you humiliated yourself with your beg and grovel routine , as she chose the DVD-A version of DSOTM as her favorite .

LOL

ZS KEKL

P.S . With regards to my happiness : I know that the fact DualDisc is slaughtering your beloved SACD , is killing you. ... That makes me extremely happy .

LOL

P.P.S. I predict that you will continue to be posting more of your ocean of tears in your followup posts , if not in this thread then other ones , because that is ALL you are capable of !!!!!

LOL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I'm not wrong . ... I must say ... - ZS KEKL 03:11:18 04/02/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.