Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Gee I don't Know

no one is chastising anyone here as far as i can tell. i've already told daedalus that what he does with with his discs and his players are entirely up to him, and the same goes for you as well.

I asked you a very simple question, which you have avoided answering. So i'll ask it again - are you sure that prolonged playback of dualdiscs won't have a negative impact on your player? what makes you think you know more than the manufacturer who has designed and built your player? so much so that you believe you can ignore their warnings?

there's also a warning on every cigarette pack and yet millions smoke every day. just because millions chose to ignore warnings doesn't make it okay. are you saying you are as foolish as they are?

remember - i did not say you are arrogant. but i asked you a question "are you arrogant enough to believe you know more than the manufacturer?" your answer determines whether you are arrogant or not. the choice is yours.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Topic - Picture of Panasonic replacement spindle motor kit - Christine Tham 18:27:36 08/12/05 (53)

You can not post to an archived thread.