Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Alon Wolf / Magico

Last November, Magico Operations Manager Dave Shackleton was gracious enough to give me a full tour of the Magico Audio manufacturing facilities. He also treated me to a listening session in their excellent listening room, with very high end electronics and their wonderful S7 speakers. It was getting late in the afternoon. Mr. Wolf came in, introduced himself, and politely said that we needed to wrap it up and power down the system. He was very cordial to me and we chatted for a few minutes. I found him to be a very interesting and insightful person. He was clearly in "business mode", but quite personable and definitely not rude or 'short'. It would be nice to talk with him again when we have more time.

To your description of him as a "nudnik" (a word which I actually had to look up!), I would disagree. Observers are often put off by people who are intelligent and focussed on what they do, especially in the sciences arena. Sometimes, this is because the two people are just on different "planes of thought", and it doesn't mean that one or the other is a "nudnik".

:)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.