Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Just because neither you nor I can afford them, why be offended?

Well if you're a troll I am not sure but I was defending Jason in my post. He thought he had blown the speaker - I don't think that he did - I think it was either already partially blown (it sounded flabby on bass passages and as if it was rubbing) before the last hours of the show.

Jason may have felt guilty for blowing them and I don't believe he did. It may have gone unnoticed at first if he was playing strings. The driver was still physically working when I was there. He may have pushed it over the edge but it didn't go from perfectly working driver to dead stop, smell the sulfer in the room, blown driver.

Regardless - you called out old school for lying. Please tell us how you draw that conclusion. There was clearly something wrong with the woofer - Mr. Serinus stated this in his show report. Seems to me Old School was being truthful.

So what's the problem? The shame here is you calling out posters with no evidence.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.