Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Hi, Ozzy. I don't want to see vinyl Old Believers hasten the CD into an early grave.

The ONLY advantage for digital over analogue is convenience. I got representatives of digital recording at the 2011 CAS to admit that analogue tape is MUCH more accurate than digital. DUH!!
The rooms at the recent CAS's that were using analogue sources were WAY WAY more accurate than those using digital. The representative of the Magico room admitted to me that people stayed much longer when he was playing analogue. DUH!!!

I was quite pleased to note that JA admitted in a footnote in MF's "Analogue Corner" article on CD vs LP that analogue has better resolution than CD where it is most important: in the presence region, where the ear is most sensitive! DUH!!!

Lazy people bore me: too tired to turn a record over!!! Too tired to grind your coffee beans? Too tired to shop for fresh organic food? Too tired to cook a meal from fresh ingredients? Too tired to work out?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.