Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Rogue Metis Magnum, RIP?

They may also bring out new replacements for them - perhaps the sales have merely plateaued. Could be that certain parts are unavailable and they don't like the alternates. Could be loads of reasons.

One of the things I like about Rogue is that they offer good sound at prices people can actually afford. All these companies should be able to make excellent products when you throw lots of money at it. It's the less expensive stuff that requires some inventive design and parts sourcing/making and I generally like to hear what they can do with the entry level stuff. I think Rogue does it very very well - even though I am more of a SET guy than a PP guy I can still recognize when they offer a superior product to most of the things in the price class. And if it gets more people into the world of tubes - even if people move on to better - they do a commendable job of giving people possibly the first taste of tubes. And not made in China for the people who place that high on their list. What's not to like?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Rogue Metis Magnum, RIP? - RGA 01:33:28 09/13/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.