Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Got my Mid-Monos (the latest ones) finally!

The Mid-Monos with the Audible Illusions 2D Linestage/Phono with the vienna Acoustic Beethovens have an incredible presentation! I am running some Straight Wire flat cable.Each record is such a treat to hear again for new notes that were not seemingly there before plus longer even intertwining guitar notes that previously were not as complex sounding also coming through on my records. I am now hearing Paris Encounter featuring Gary Burton and Stephane Grappelli. The vibraharps and the violins sound so enchanting...Whipping Post by the Allmans and the Bottle by Gil-Scott Herron were just stunning.

These Mid Monos are truly great sounding gear that ought to stay with me for as long as I can play music. I tried the mini-mites and those were good in a small room but these are just better sounding to me at every level of the spectrum and that is while playing them in my largest room in the house!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Got my Mid-Monos (the latest ones) finally! - musicalchap 17:07:51 04/24/15 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.