Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

No rest for the wicked

It has been a while and I don't remember but I am pretty sure it was the Scintilla I heard.

You are probably correct in your assessment of my liking the others then, but what I find amusing is the root of the notion that we are all whores looking for the next better, bigger "more perfect" sound.

We all find people who are perfectly happy and tell them about gear they didn't know about to upset their apple carts and put them back on the upgrade cycle, as if letting well enough alone is not acceptable :^ )

I had heard lots of praise for the Duetta Sigs but had ignored the info thinking they were metal ribbons. Now that bee is in my bonnet, thanks.

I had not finalized an option for speakers until the room was done and I knew a large planer would work up there. Now that I know they will, all options are on the table. My ideal was the Soundlab M3's (I can't fit anything taller in the room because of the cross beams) but I have not heard a pair yet. If they don't work out all options are open, including the apogees now I suppose.

Thanks a lot, I think :^ )

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.