Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: A note from Magnepan

I will say josh - my 24 year old son writes classical and was in a jazz program. He has written 6 string quartets and is working on his first symphony. Although I never really listened to jazz or classical (he really introduced me) - he did like to sit and listen with me. Not background music... but serious listening. Now he comes in - buys classical cds and listens on my stereo. He is going gaga over the possible arrival of the 20.7s this summer. He refers to them as 'texture machines'. We went on a boondoggle to listen to the 20.7 in Evanston Ill with my brother. Only people here could understand if I said the event is something we will be talking about. So there is hope.

The other angle w the movement towards smaller speakers could also parallel cheaper cost. I mean if I want to pay 4-13k on speakers - I want something very substantial. I find big speakers as a room compliment - not a detriment. Of course you need the space...But that's me. :)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.