Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Magnepan service hello....

That's the thing -- I think this falls in the category of "Be careful what you wish for." You can still call Magnepan and speak to an expert who will consult as necessary with other experts. Whereas when I called Microsoft the other day about an activation problem, I was connected to an Indian women who knew less about computers than the neighborhood cat.

She kept giving me misinformation and I had to read her *Microsoft's own web page* on the topic. Finally, I got fed up and asked to speak to second level support or a supervisor, and she tried to avoid that because she thought it would give her a bad mark, but I stayed firm. And he was able to do in a few seconds what she should have done in the first place, get my computer activated.

Something like half an hour wasted. In the days before outsourcing, Microsoft used to fix activation problems in seconds.

So yeah, Magnepan is eventually going to have to go in that direction, millennials won't even talk on the phone, but I think we're going to lose something when they do.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Magnepan service hello.... - josh358 06:13:41 03/18/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.