Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Magnepan service hello....

Certainly and why not?, under certain given circumstances the dealer could help. Perhaps a dealer might even be able to repair some defects. But that shouldn't be my sole recourse. One of those blue and white sheets of paper that I most easily found shows: MAGNEPAN, INCORPORATED LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY doesn't even provide an entry place for a dealer's name. It begins by saying "save a copy of your bill of sale for proof of purchase".

The contract appears to involve Magnepan and myself, so why shouldn't I be able to save time and effort by going straight to the 'horse's mouth'?

Those of us not having any email addresses for Magnepan personnel should be able to contact Magnepan by telephone. (Which in fact is what they prefer for us to do, although not so easy for customers within some different time zones.) If only one single employee can tackle certain problems, and that employee is absent the entire system fails, which is in fact is what has happened twice within recent months.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.