Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Magnepan service hello....

I really can't agree with this "contact your dealer" scenario. Suppose my dealer went out of business, gave up their association with Magnepan, or I moved far away to the other side of the country, and can't contact Magnepan as in fact persons posting here failed to reach Magnepan. Or my dealer is off somewhere, leaving some junior employees minding the store.
If I bought a new Maggie still under warrant,y I have a 'contract' with the party who issued that contract (warranty) and that's not any dealer. It's Magnepan's obligation to honor said contract with me. If possible and plausible my dealer should back me up in this matter, nevertheless their primary concern is new sales and I don't feel any necessity for my dealer (who who currently might no longer even be a dealer) to ask Magnepan to honor its contract with me.

Has their success gone to Magnepan's head/s? Long ago when an employee left his/her job causing people to make a remark or gripe, a typical response was 'what do think?' "This isn't the (old) Soviet Union and people don't have to stay in their job".

Edits: 03/10/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.