Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: caveat added

The room is large19x21 with a 12 foot ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dinning room which have 9 foot ceilings.The fireplace will have stone to the 12 foot ceiling,not sure if this will affect anything. I guess I am stuck here with what I can do.I will be finishing the basement with a home theatre room down the road but wanted something killer and elegant upstairs to listen to music. I was thinking on the lines of the rogue cronus magnum with maggie 1.7s . I was thinking these would go together but was looking for opinions.The feedback I am getting is not leaving me feeling warm and fuzzy about the maggies in this room.The maggies are my first choice,does anyone have any other suggestions that would work in the situation that would be amazing?
Thank again guys for your input ! I am sure most of you in the forum have more experience than me.Its been years since I put together a system and it was a home theatre setup.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.