Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: "Using T'Fusors on wall behind 1.6 speakers." ...

Neat! (Worry not about looks...sound is what matters. A photo of my place right now could get me a divorce, but she's traveling this week... :-))

George, knowing the behaviors of the Halo A-21, I would expect it to help grandly with imaging at your place. It has done so when visiting my Maggies at my home and does it also with the box speakers it lives with. The Maggies make the best out of it, of course. That's why I have 2 Parasounds (older design) driving my Maggies.

Which makes me wonder, could you and I compare notes on soundstage, imaging, etc., based on the very same music? For this, I would email you a list of the music albums already moved to my PC. I have far more recordings yet to be moved in but I would not be surprised if you have some of these. This way you can choose an album or a few that you may already have at your place. Once chosen, we can listen to specific segments at our ends, and compare notes.

Depending on what we learn, we can share observations with the gang here. Send me an email if this looks practical to you.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.